Parents want the best education for their children. Our goal is to provide your family with a positive learning environment, with a variety of programs and services that promote outstanding student achievement. We value the partnership between home and school and know that parental involvement is the key to success in school. By welcoming you and providing opportunities for you to be involved, we can work together to ensure that our students receive the very best education.
Visit the links on this page to find more information on a variety of subjects.
- TDSB Mission Statement
- Parents Ask
- Safe and Caring Schools
- Student Transportation
- TDSB Calendar
- Street Guide
- Support Services
- Moving on to High School
- Choices for High School
- TDSB Policies
Runnymede Collegiate Wall of Fame
The purpose of the Runnymede Collegiate Wall of Fame is to recognize the contributions of a diverse group of graduates, current or former employees, volunteers and/or community members. These individuals have achieved noteworthy and outstanding accomplishments in their fields or in service to the community, either locally, provincially or globally. Our inductees serve as role models for all students currently enrolled at Runnymede C.I. and the TDSB.
Click the link HERE to download and print the nomination form for Runnymede’s Wall of Fame.
School Council Meetings start at 7:00 p.m.
- October 27, 2016 – 7:00 to 9:00 pm – Minutes
- November 24, 2016 – 7:00 to 9:00 pm – Minutes
- December 22, 2016 – 7:00 to 9:00 pm – Minutes
- February 23, 2017 – 7:00 to 9:00 pm – Minutes
- March 30, 2017 – 7:00 to 9:00 pm – Minutes
- April 20, 2017 – 7:00 to 9:00 pm – Minutes
- May 25, 2017 – 7:00 to 9:00 pm –
- September 25th, 2017 – 7:00 to 9:00 pm – Minutes
School Council Newsletter